Author: Shirlene Newbanks
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 4 cups rolled oats (old fashioned)
- 1½ cups shredded coconut
- 1 cup wheat germ
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup dried milk
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup vegetable/canola oil
- ½ cup honey
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp maple flavoring
- ½ cup hulled unsalted sunflower seeds
- Mix oats, coconut, wheat germ, flour, pecans, salt, dried milk & brown sugar.
- Heat oil, honey, vanilla, and maple flavoring.
- Pour over dry ingredients and stir well.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20 - 30 minutes on cookie sheets, stirring occasionally (or until lightly browned & not too moist).
- Cool and add raisins and sunflower seeds.
- Keep refrigerated.